Nervous Breakdowns

Posted by OLD BITTY at 3:28 PM

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


I just read today that nervous breakdowns don't really exist. I was horrified!!!! Doctors are now trying to say that "nervous breakdowns" aren't real. Geeez, now the "experts" don't even want us to have our well deserved nervous breakdowns. What is the world coming too?


Well I don't care what they say, I've earned mine.


I most certainly will not let any one tell me I can' t have one, and I have it scheduled shortly after my daughter moves out of the house and I'm retired - a good long nervous breakdown with lots of naked running screaming through the woods, ranting and raving and everything. And I'm going to enjoy every single minute of it too!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew it! The pharmaceutical companies created that to sell their drugs.

Solomon said...

I just found your blog via Entrecard.

I love this posting. Nervous breakdowns are such fun. Try to have some small children nearby for moral support and encouragement. :)