Groovy Chick Baring It All

Posted by OLD BITTY at 5:56 AM

Monday, March 24, 2008


Jamie Lee Curtis is appearing on the cover of AARP topless! Far Out! You go girl! She turns 50 November 22, going strong and still hip and sexy. Her thoughts on getting older: "I actually think there's an incredible amount of self-knowledge that comes with getting older. I feel way better now than I did when I was 20. I'm stronger, I'm smarter in every way, I'm so much less crazy than I was then."

For my 50th birthday awhile back, I celebrated by getting my first tattoo. Perhaps for my next birthday I should bare something.
Photo Source: Associated Press. In this image released by AARP, Jamie Lee Curtis is shown on the cover of the May/June 2008 issue of AARP The Magazine

5 comments:

Aerten said...

Jamie is SO excellent... definitely one of my favorite actresses! I don't stand a chance of looking anywhere near that good when I'm 50... seeing as I turn 50 in 13 days. LOL

OLD BITTY said...

I'm sure you look lovely dear! Wishing you a groovy happy birthday.

Kiddo Bliss said...

Maybe by the time I hit 50 I will finally have the courage to get that tattoo I've been wanting.

OLD BITTY said...

Monique - go for it! I love my tattoo, first one I got on my 50th birthday was on my left ankle.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hey Old Bitty! Your blog is excellent!!! How come I haven't been here before?!? And I am on your blogroll too...Jeeeez!
I shall return......